MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WW:38 - NO MORE MUPPETS!!!! SERIOUSLY!

This post is late.....sorry folks!! It is a BUSY time for me! I am working on an EPIC mural in a nursery - I will post pictures later in the week!!!!

Also...now that I am re-reading this post, it seems to be a post all about the "-y"......HEY...fun party game.......take a drink of holiday schnapps each time I add a  'y' onto the end of  word:

1.) Ok.....I know what you are thinking..... Rob, enough with the GD Muppets already!!!! You are getting a bit stalker-y about them. But, I had to share these with you. They combine 2 of my favorite things.....Muppets and CAKE!! CAAAAAAAAAKE! This lady is a SUPER-FANTASTICO baker! Check out these "Muppet Pops"! AND be sure to check out all the other cool stuff on her blog!! http://www.bakerella.com (Thanks for finding this one Cindy!!)







2.) Sketch Glasses. Ok, if you know me, you know I have several pairs of glasses. No......not in an Elton John kind of way....ok.......maybe a bit Elton-y!! But check these cool designs for specs by masaki komoto  
out!!!







3.) Here's the thing. I want to be frank. I am not a fan of the Mayor if Toronto. I do not want to be negative in my blog...and like my momma used to say "if you can't say anything nice........" so before I get all preach-y and political-y I will let these photos speak for themselves!!! Here he is at a football game......
YES. THIS IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!


not AS real........mostly......

the nutcracker

you're a good man.......

no comment

A brain, a home, a heart, the nerve.

Can an ice hockey rink crack??

4.)This one is for Lisa and Lucy (and also for Mark B) I give you.....the Disney Princesses:





See more of these here!!

5.) To leave you with another bit of happiness........I give you the gift of Lenka:


YOU'RE WELCOME!
Check out her site at: http://www.lenkamusic.com/'

There you go!
I hope you enjoyed these 5 fun things!!!!!!!!
(Sorry it was so late today!)
Later gaters!

1 comment:

  1. Love the muppets and the magazines! Thanks for thinking of the girls!

    ReplyDelete