MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

BARGAIN HUNT.......for your last minute shopping!!

HEY EVERYONE!!
Well......it's about a week until Christmas......and I am still taking last minute orders for prints and paintings......I am pleased that I have so many last minute shoppers!!
SO-- if you want something for that special person - you gotta email me this week!!
Pitter patter!
;-)
In the meantime, I went for brunch for the first time in AGES....and then a trip to The V.V. Boutique!
Here are my finds....
Just....you know.....playing the Mandolin.....
GET IT?? A little play on words there!

THIS was locked up....because people are JONESING for a little holiday Billy Shakes!
I assume  "Living Shakespeare" is a self-help program.....
ARE YOU frustrated that you love Olivia but Olivia loves Cesario who is really Viola, who is in love with you? TIRED of people trying to kill you to take the throne? Looking to plan revenge against your murdering uncle??
Try "Living Shakespeare" for 4 weeks, and you'll be enjoying that forbidden love.....then taking poison faster than you can romp through the Forest of Arden!!
Yup - holiday Shakespeare jokes -- it has come to that!!
Anyways....

....also in the case....these shoes......makes PERFECT SENSE!

This guy seems a little smug about his book.
You know how some book readers are......am I right??

HOLIDAY MUGS!!
CLAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSY!

Poor Ariel had never been inoculated for fish pox.......
No voice and weepy face sores?
HOW WILL SHE LAND HER MAN NOW?

I am not sure what bothers me about these......
CAN YOU TELL ME????

Pre and post taping of "Dora's "Muy Bueno Mardi Gras Special"!
Oh those crazy Dutch.
That's what you get for buying discount skates!
;-)
(that was for my Duchies!!!)
The "good shoes" are locked up, and yet........

Winter Crocs.
Dear buyer.....I hope you lose a toe to frostbite.
There.
I said it!

OMG you guys!
The kids are totally into pinning this year!!!
#TOOCOOL
#NeverGonnaBeBeatenUpInTheSchoolyardWearingThese
#@isTheNEW!

Men's PJs.
I KID YOU NOT!
What kind of a lunatic buys this????????

.....oh wait.....nevermind......
Enlarge this photo and take a good luck at the guy in orange (coat and skin)......
....poor Lars looks like he goes to Donald Trump's stylist....no?
I think I read this wrong....
I thought it said "Wine is the friendship of life"!
Still makes sense to me!

I found this LOOSE.
The Greenwood's were never the same after Sandra found Ken's "other" family.

Yup.
Teach your child to lie and get away with it....

Which one of these "silly safari" names sounds the least like either a sexual proclivity or derogative term.......
Midge
Squitor
Butter
Gugle
Sheeger
YUP - they all sound OFFENSIVE!
You're welcome folks!!!
Get quick to the Value Village to pick these up before Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment