MORE ABOUT ME

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BOOK CLUB - PART 2 - THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF RAINBOW ROB

Remember last week when I introduced you to "Rainbow Rob", the book that was based on my true life stories? Well, I wanted to share some more from this exceptional book. If you remember from last time, poor Rainbow Rob came to the realization that he didnt want to be just black and white. Inspired by the rainbow, R.R. went on a quest for colour. As you can see, this book is a thinly disguised collection of my life experiences. The book is "Packed with wacky characters, funny rhymes and lots to touch and feel." I don't want to give it all away, but here are a few more pages of this amazing book. Enjoy.
BAD AT RUNNING? Sad but true. No reason to run, how 'bout you?
Now, I am not sure about 'chicken shocking', but I am awful fond of talking.

I could not live in a tree, true 'dat. I could not live up high like that.
In real life, I don't miss the sea, this author, I think, does not know me!


































I am not a yellow cat. And very strong, not weak and fat.
I'm sure by now, you see my rhymes. That is why these are 'good times'!






































Oh author yes, my smile is snappy. This book about me, makes me happy!
I walk a lot 'cause I have no car. I often walk to the local bar.


So that is it for now my friends, you know the endings on its way,
and tune in next time to this blog to see what else I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment