MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, September 27, 2010

BOOK CLUB - PART 3 - THE FINAL ADVENTURES OF RAINBOW ROB

Ok. So, you have all been such good little waiters. No, I mean like you are good at waiting....NOT you are good at serving tables. Although, maybe you are? Oh, you know what I meant! So....
When we last left Rob he was trying things out.
Finding what fits can really fill you with doubt.

He tried to be orange, yellow, green and then red.
But nothing was right, they were all wrong instead!




I was willing to overlook the crack about 'small'.
And walking on snow is not like me at all.

C'mon, PINK in the rainbow? That's crazy and dumb!
And pink and Rob go together like ice-cream and "yum".

At this point in the story, the author's on crack.
But like any good book, we'll soon be on track!




So there. There you have it. The whole point of the book.
To tell all the world, that it's not how you look.

This book, as you seen, is the story of me.
And now I tell it to you, quite openly.

My message to you? Don't just run with the herd.
Just be true to yourself, just like this little bird!


4 comments:

  1. You rhymes are amazing, it's clear your not lazing or simply star gazing but that you were really gleaning that this book has meaning, and if it has a positive effect on your life, then I will be ready to become your wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound more like a white rapper than Dr. Seuss. I'm just saying is all. ;-)

    ReplyDelete