MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

ONE WEEK UNTIL SHOWTIME!!!!

Wow!
Time flies when you are buried in a an avalanche of work, huh?
So, the BIG SHOW is only a week away!
That's right, in 7 days, my booth will be almost complete - and in EIGHT days......
THE GRAND OPENING!!!!!

The One of a Kind Show (aka OOAKX15) is almost here!!!!!
EEEEEEK! (I am not sure that is nervousness or excitement - OR BOTH!)

Hey, have I mentioned that I have almost 150 new 6" x 6" and 6" x 9" pieces PLUS almost TWENTY 12" square art pieces??

Well I do!
Here are are 3 new ones.....one of each size!!!

No.....it is NOT "HOT BEAVER" so just stop that:

"HOT DAMN", 6" x 6", Acrylic on Wood
$50.00
This one features a drawing of the LOVELY #Kensington Market:


"MEAT MARKET", 9" x 6", Acrylic on Wood
$100.00
and finally.....this one.....

"DRINK LIKE A FISH", 12" x 12" Acrylic on Wood,
$275.00

There are SO MANY MORE TO SEE on my site!!

REMEMBER the details of the show:


ALSO...remember to USE THIS FORM for discount tickets to the show!
See you in a week and a day!!!!!
YAAAAY!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment