MORE ABOUT ME

Sunday, July 25, 2010

SUNDAY WORKING......ACK!!!

I am not sure if that is the right use of the word "Ack". I might be thinking of "yuck", or "f&*^". I would like to spend the day brunching and doing window shopping! Sadly, I am at the drawing board working up paintings from my upcoming show "Arcade". So, since I am busy working, I thought I would give you some progress shots of things on my drawing-board/easel.

The first is the physical shell of another pinball based game. It is slightly different from the rest of the finished work. Which I think is pretty good. I want the show to look exciting - and I think variety will help jazz it up! (Yes, that's right, I said 'jazz'!)

This piece is called "Driven Crazy" and has imagery all about the craziness that is driving related. From big oil to traffic and safety!

The second picture here is of a large painting (36" x 48") of an arcade sign. The Sassony Arcade is in Los Angeles. I took the picture a couple of years ago on vacation, and I finally have the perfect opportunity to use it....I think it is gonna be a real show-stopper!

So, this is how I spend my Sunday.

ACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment