MORE ABOUT ME

Thursday, February 3, 2011

WORKIN' HARD......OR HARDLY WORKIN.....AGAIN!

Hello All!
As you may have read, my last painting took a record 3 weeks to complete, so I am officially
FREAKING OUT because the countdown to The Artist Project has begun....
(to be honest, it should have begun about 2 months ago - EEK!)
So anyways, I have exactly 1 month....yes....ONE....MONTH......to paint my little heart out!!
I hope to get a record 9 paintings done.
Let's see if that happens!
So here is my latest drawing.
If all goes well, I will post the painting in another day!
If not, I may be blogging about my neighbours dog.
(She is a cute little puppy!)
I am keeping this short and sweet because I have to put my nose to the grindstone!!
This painting is gonna be called "bee proud".
It is a 16" x 20",  it is painted on wooden board, and it will have some cool mixed media elements to it!
(I don't want to give it all away yet....you like a little mystery, don't cha?)
This rendering - which is a computer composite, will look vintage and cool when I am done
So stay tuned!!!
Check it out:

What do you think?
F-U-N???

No comments:

Post a Comment