MORE ABOUT ME

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

TORONTOPIA

Have I mentioned lately how much I love Spacing Magazine??
it is a vital a part of the fabric of my fair city (Toronto) as Honest Ed's or Sam the Record Man.
OH WAIT….scratch those examples…..um….my point is, they are swell - and are definitely worth spending your $$ with them!!! Especially because they are featuring my prints!!!!
(yes…it is ALWAYS all about me ;-)
So……with that in mind, I want you to go to:
WHAT: Torontopia: Spacing-Coach House Books pop-up shop
WHEREnorthwest corner of Richmond & Portland (Queen & Bathurst area)
WHEN: Wednesday-Sunday: December 4th to December 22nd
HOURS: Wed. & Thurs.: 12pm-7pm / Fri.: 12pm-9pm / Sat.-Sun.: 12pm-6pm
Spacing and Coach House Books are happy to announce the opening of TORONTOPIA, our holiday season pop-up shop, on Wednesday, December 4th. If you’re looking for a gift that is Toronto-centric, then come check us out. We have taken over the Toronto Arts Council gallery space at the rear of the Loblaw’s/Joe Fresh building on Queen West. Just stroll south on Portland and you’ll find us in the corner unit (see photo below).
Spacing will be selling magazines, buttons, magnets, t-shirts, neighbourhood coasters, vintage TTC posters, Metro Magnets, unique map prints, City of Neighbourhood toques, and wooden keychains. Whatever you can find on our e-store you can find at this retail spot.
Right in the window - my prints! Beaconing you to come inside and BUY BUY BUY!

Right in the BACK END of new building that houses the Joe Fresh and Loblaws!
SO EASY TO GET TO!!

If I was a toque wearer - I would TOTALLY have one of these!!!!
(I know you are guessing that I would pick "Queen" ;-)

So weird to see them all together in a line. I LOVE IT!


So get out there in the last days before Christmas!!!
C'mon!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment