MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, June 6, 2014

BITS AND BOBS…..

Happy Friday friends!
So today I wanna share 3 things….

1.) I JUST GOT 200,000 page views on this blog!!!! Can you believe it???
That is like if all of the city of Kitchener had read it……
Or like all the people in Owen Sound looked at my site TEN TIMES!
Or like if my Mom had somehow learned how to use a computer and logged on 20 times a day for the last 3 years……
(sorry for that math….TOTALLY unnecessary!)
Anyways…..thanks guys!!! I really appreciate it!

2.) Ok……also I wanna share what is on my easel……..there are 4 pieces in progress right now…..
Here are a couple……
One is a rework……the other is brand new!
I'll show you them DONE next week!
3.) Lastly, 3 photos from my show of framed prints at the First Unitarian Congregation of Toronto.

All are invited to attend the opening reception on
Sunday, June 8th from noon to 1:30 pm.
First Unitarian Congregation of Toronto @175 St Clair Ave West
AND………………...I will be "delighting" people with an artist's walk-and-talk. (Which I DO NOT do often….so come on out!)

If you can't make it…….the exhibition runs from June 1st to June 29th….go on by!




COME ON OUT to
First Unitarian Congregation of Toronto
175 St Clair Ave West
Toronto, ON
View map »

Telephone: 416-924-9654x221
Website: http://firstunitariantoronto.org/what-we-do-here/art-shows

 Ok….that's it guys!!!!
Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment