MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

WW190: BACON BRITTLE, ELLEN NOVEMBER, AND A GREMLIN SWEATER

Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday!!
Here are the top 5 things that I want you to LOVE this week…….

1.) You know me….loyal readers….I am a fan of the Sweet+Salty….Admittedly….I started drooling at this…….
It's Bourbon Bacon Brittle!!!!!
OH
MAH
GAWD!
Thanks to bakingthegoods.com for posting this recipe for brittle!!!!
(for the full recipe check THIS link!!!!)
YUMMMMMMMMMERS!

2.) Some things are so UGLY that I cannot help but LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Like these sweaters from Mondo Tees:


OH MAN I WANT THAT GREMLINS SWEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!
So awful - and so fantastic!!!
Go to MONDO TEES for more nerdy stuff!

3.) Speaking of awesome fabric work……I give you the work of Ellen November from California. She has combined her skills in illustration, photography, graphic design and fiber art to creat some really lovely work!!! Like these:





Commission Ellen or inquire about the pricing and availability at ellen.november@gmail.com
http://www.ellennovember.com/


4.) Hey train lovers…..yes…I know you are out there! I am one of you!!! The future is coming……well….for the Brits at least……check out these driverless underground trains….the 250 new trains are being built and will be capable of fully automatic operation:

The design reflects the contemporary culture and architectural landmarks of the city but also stays true to the british transport’s style heritage.

See this video….it's CRAZY…...


(link to the video)
ALSO GO TO DESIGNBOOM to see the interior of the train!!!

5.) Finally…..I give you this. It makes me laugh every year…Thanks Ellen:


No comments:

Post a Comment