MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

TWO HOLIDAY OFFERINGS.......

Hey guys! 
Miss me yet??? I have been thinking of YOU! 
Usually I would be in full production and promotion for my shows, alas.....
BUT let me share the info about my last 2 shows of the season.....
I hope to be present at these two events......but it sorta depends on what is happening here in London....(see the last post for THAT sad-sack story)
If I don't see you at the these shows, please do take care of yourselves, and have a great holiday season! Cheers!! ~R


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Happy winter!! I hope this finds you warm and happy!
As many of you know, I have temporarily moved back to London to care for my family. READ MORE ABOUT THAT HERE! Because of that, I am away from the studio and my computer...so please excuse the crappy JPG above! ;-)
BUT I still have 2 shows that I am committed to doing, and I wanted to share those 2 shows of the season with you.

FIRST:
Come out to the WONDERFUL Wychwood Barns for some INDOOR holiday shopping! This indoor art market features a wide range of hand-made things PERFECT for that hard-to-buy-for person on your holiday list (jewelry, pottery,  clothing and paintings)!

For my part --  you can expect a whole bevy of works UNDER $100! (WOW!)
As a special enticement for you to come out to this event, I will be offering $5-10 off on all the prints! Exciting!!!! So come out:

Thursday December 4th from 4pm-10pm 

AND……….then there's this:

SQUARE FOOT SHOW

A fabulous group exhibition at Julia Veenstra Gallery in Hamilton!

December 11th and 12th, 7-10pm
167 James Street North, Hamilton

This is your chance to se a HUGE array of 12" x 12" artwork by some of my FAVOURITE artists....and me! As a special  incentive, all the work will be SPECIAL PRICED at $225.00!!! (YUP - crazy deals to be had!)

...and YES, there will be BRAND new unseen work from me -- so go and check this event out!! See more on her site HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment