MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, September 16, 2013

ROB - LIVE AT THE FALL HOME SHOW 2013!!!!!!!!!

Exciting show news!
In a couple of weeks I will be showing at the Toronto Fall Home Show!

I know what you're thinking.....the home show??? Rob...really?
But let me tell you about it!
They are having 12 artist/gallery booths that are right by the stage (the heart) of the show.
It is 4 glorious - rain - UNAFFECTED days to show my art!!!
(and my new Giclèes)
So......come out and see some brand new work (without getting wet or sweaty) and while you're at the Home Show pick up a SHAM-WOW!
Come for the hot tubs - stay for the art!!!
I will be posting all about the new work for this show.....so keep an eye out!!
I hope to see you there!


2 comments:

  1. This sounds exciting! I'll try to come out. I just love seeing your art while being protected from the elements :)

    ReplyDelete