MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WW153: CAN YOU DO THIS, 80'S NYC and JORDON, JESSE, GO!

Hey guys!
I know I have been a bit neglectful of you lately………I assure you, it is nothing personal!
I have been SO BUSY getting my latest exhibition together….
The Artist Project officially "loads in" in 2 weeks……but more on that on FRIDAY!
In the meantime…..here are 5 things that I LOVE this week:

1.) I CANNOT GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD!
Enjoy….."Can you do this" by Aloe Blacc….
SOOOOOOOOO FRREAKING GOOD!!!!


2.) Flashback 80's……… Photographer Christopher Morris captures the glory of New York City in 1981!! THIS IS SERIOUSLY AMAZING! At the time, NYC wasn't quite the same as it is today…even the subway was a filthy mess!!!!! BUT THIS IS STILL AMAZING…check it out:






AMAZING!!!!! It goes tot show you that there is a LONG history to almost EVERYTHING.
Also it kinda gives a person hope that things can change for the better!
Check out more at:
christopher morris photography
(thanks to Designboom for this one)

3.) You know I love pinball machines and retro…….so…...I NEEEEED THESE………..






You can fins these products at:
http://www.custommade.com/by/maxwellfurniture/
http://www.maxwellsilverball.com/products.html

4.) Ok….my podcast loving friends……this one makes me LAUGH…….


"Jordan, Jesse, Go! is a freewheeling comedy podcast about life in your twenties and everything else. Your hosts are Jesse Thorn, "America's Radio Sweetheart," and Jordan Morris, "Boy Detective." More About Jordan, Jesse, Go!"

Now…these boys are now in their 30's……and I am COMPLETELY surprised that I enjoy them…..or that I even can relate --- but funny is FUNNNNNNNY!!!!!! You must get this podcast on iTunes!!! YOU MUST!

5.) This is smart…..and funny……..I LOVE ANNA KENDRICK!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment