MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, June 8, 2015

PRINTS - HAMILTON!!

HEY AGAIN!
Listen up Hamiltonians............I am really super excited about my very FIRST outdoor show in your fine city - here are those deets:

80 QUEEN STREET SOUTH, HAMILTON, ONTARIO. 


JUNE 13-14, 2015, from 11:00AM-6:00PM



To celebrate this first, I thought I would celebrate YOU (or more specifically your fine city!)
You may have read this.....

http://robcroxford.blogspot.ca/2015/05/hamiltons-gore-parkby-rob-croxford.html
or this:
http://robcroxford.blogspot.ca/2015/05/the-great-misspelling-in-gore-park.html

These 2 posts were about my original Gore Park painting - and repainting!
NOW.....a new painting has emerged.....


In this painting, I have taken inspiration from the Thomas B. McQuesten High Level Bridge!
It's a mouthful -- but it is a LOVELY bridge!!!!

The structure was planned and built in the 1920s and '30s by the parks board when he was most active on it. It spans the channel linking Cootes Paradise and the Desjardins Canal to Hamilton Harbour.

AND.......for the Hamilton show I WILL have prints of these:


There will be a SPECIAL PRICE of $65 and $30 for these giclees.
(YUP - that's a nice discount for you IN PERSON sales!)

COME OUT AND SEE YOU THERE!!





No comments:

Post a Comment