MORE ABOUT ME

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

BARGAIN HUNT: MANITOBA STYLE

HEY GUYS!
I AM TAKING AN HOUR BREAK FROM PAINTING.....and am giving you a break from my shameless and never ending self promotion! ;-) 
I am posting this........

Bargain Hunt: Manitoba Style......

"Sure Fit" Pants Kit.....WHAT IS IN IT???
a) duct tape for over your mouth....
2) elastic waistband 'extender'
c) the secret to the universe

Honestly- what idiot would wear such a stupid and embarrassing hat????




NEVERMIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go Ladies (or lady-men) a full range of wigs....and hats......let's name these three looks:
1. The 'Atlantic City she-hangover'
2. The 'Jennifer Lawrence at Starbucks'
3. The 'Kate Gosselin trolling for men at the Park'

THANK THE LORD!
Finally I can buy USED butter and yogurt containers....I just never have enough of my own!

Y2K Clown mugs.........that are dated 2002........
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THESE??? 
WAIT!
There is one thing better than used plastic containers......used pickle jars!
My prayers have been answered!

New Art......only slightly flammable.

This painting I call "Camels and the Apocalypse".

Bunnies and Booties: the Hugh Hefner Story

One needs a HINT of pattern in their home.....

"Okay kids....go pick a game to play......
Guinness Game of World Records
Turbo Hip Top Stadium Game
IQ2000
or
Aunt Beatrice's collectable spoon game

REEEEAAAALLLLY????
Kids just love "inspirational true stories about ordinary people's lives."(that is the cute from Wikipedia!)

Live and Learn: also the name of the upcoming Rob Croxford Autobiography!

Scabs and Guts: Part 2 of my autobiography?
Okay Men (or manly-ladies) a full range of wigs...hats......AND BEARDS!
let's name these looks:
1.)  The 'Entourage Bag of Dicks'
2.) The 'Entourage Bag of Dicks: Hangover'
3.) The 'I'm Directing a Movie'
4.) The 'A.J McLean 2015'

The Mandrell Sisters have REALLY let themselves go.
WOW!!! THAT reference dated me.
"Puzzles for Real Girls" -- FINALLY A POSITIVE MESSAGE FOR WOMEN!!!
.....just saying'.....

Looking for that perfect gift for the lonely cat lady (or man) in your life???

Artist Puzzle..........now with 20% more self doubt!!!!

OMG!
MUST
KNOW
WHAT
IS
IN
THIS!!
Finally - I leave you with this......

Hmm.....I was gonna get Erika a nice birthday card,
but I think this cucumber says it better!


2 comments:

  1. Finally! My life has purpose again! A new instalment of the bargain hunter!

    ReplyDelete