MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, October 23, 2015

CACHE COW, HORSE PLAY, and more animals.....

You made it to Friday! Congratulations!!!
I have been making incredible progress here on new work for  The One of a Kind Show!
I now know my booth is #X03
YAY!


I will talk more about that location next week....but for now...check out these photos of NEW work:

"Horse Play", 6"x6", Acrylic on Board with scrabble letters!
$50.00
 
"Meat Market", 6"x9", Acrylic on Board with scrabble letters!
$100.00
 
"Near and Dear", 6"x6", Acrylic on Board with scrabble letters!
$50.00
AND THEN THERE IS THIS ONE:

"Cache Cow", 12" x 12" Acrylic on Board,
$275.00
SOLD!!!
Yup - that one above is already sold. The bigger ones are a lot more work, but are also pretty special! (If I do say so myself!!)
The new work is REALLY getting a lot of attention from my social media blitzing!
So far I have sold this bigger one and 4 smalls!
So come out to the OOAC to see this fun new pieces in person!
And remember - I do commission works!
;-)
(as soon as Dec 6th is done!!)
Have a great weekend y'all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment