MORE ABOUT ME

Thursday, October 1, 2015

REBOOTED for the ONE OF A KIND!

Good day friends!
Now.....I know you HATE the idea of Christmas when it is barely October.....but.....
My biggest show of the year is QUICKLY approaching:










The One of a Kind Show!!!!
YOU will want to check out some of the over ONE HUNDRED new pieces I hope to have ready for this big show! I know what you are thinking.....
"THAT'S CRAZY BANANA PANTS, ROB!!"
I know......but this show is ELEVEN glorious days.....so I need a LOT of stock!
Especially of my Mixed Message Series works - THESE are my biggest sellers!
So, here are 3 brand new 9" x 6" ORIGINAL pieces - yes, they are variations on the same word - but  as you can see, they are entirely different from each other.....

This big heel version is pretty cool - it also has some cool bits and bobs on it:

"Reboot"

.....for the person that likes that old blueprint look:
"Reboot"
....and finally for the person who enjoys a good wellie.......

"Reboots"

"Why do so many reboot pieces?"
.....the truth is, each time I do one....it sells! IMMEDIATELY!
Honestly most of this series does NOT last long, bit this one is especially popular......and c'mob for $100 you CAN'T get much in the fine art world....
Also, let's face it, I am a big nerd, and my peeps are AWESOME!!!!!
There you go!
Think about these guys for the special nerd in YOUR life this Christmas!
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment