MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, August 22, 2011

ART? WHAT ART?

As you know, I am going through a month of non-art.
No painting, no planning, no creating at all.
It is all part of my "summer of slacking"!
So, as such, I was out for brunching Sunday and came upon these things that I thought were interesting.
I know this is not art related...but I thought you might enjoy it:

What a great old photo. It is from London too!

Love this sign.....

Love this sign MORE

Look at this cute pillow with the rocket ships! LOVE IT!

(This is the store at King W. with the cute pillow!!)



GREAT ANTIQUE AD......EXORBITANT TORONTO ANTIQUE PRICE

LATER, AT THE VALUE VILLAGE:

For the person who has everything.
Pope it up!

Not so great illustration....

Better illustration.......sadly not for Corine.

GREAT, but CREEEEPY illustration
This is how I felt at the end of the day.
Post-walk-of-shame-Barbie?


OK....That's it!


2 comments: