MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, May 12, 2014

ARTFEST + DISTILLERY + LONG WEEKEND = F-U-N!!

Heyo!
Well….a mere 4 sleeps until my first outdoor show of the season!!!
THIS IS BIG!
"Why all the enthusiasm, Rob?" you ask…….well……not only will I be showing
THIRTY…..yes….that's 3-0…..three to the oh…..brand spankin' new pieces of art UNDER $51.00
(I say that because some are 50 bucks…whilst others are a mere $25!!!!)
Here is a preview of those STILL IN PRODUCTION (aka YIKES!) :



These pieces are DEAD SEXY little pieces -- 20 of which are covered in sexy…shiny…resin….
OOOH….come get them……while they last……

Ok… so THAT should be exciting enough…….but to further titillate your eyeballs….I will also be showing a few new originals…that you can see IN THIS PREVIOUS POST or in this THIS POST!

(using my best Oliver Twist voice) MORE? YOU WANT MORE?????

Well get THIS……I will also be debuting FOURTEEN….
WAIT…..ROB……DID YOU SAY FOUR-TO-THE-TEEN, YO??
Yes. I did.
(Insert your amazement "Oooooooh!" here!)
So there are 2 new prints of Toronto landmarks….The Distillery and Sunnyside Pavillion!
(available in both 8x10 and 16x20 sizes)
The other 12 prints are my "Nerdy A-Z's" which are available ONLY as 8" x 10".
I showed these pieces at The Artist Project this year - so many of you haven't seen them in person….
Here is ONE of the new prints:
D is for Dweeb,  (for you non-nerds….this is Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters)
It is a LIMITED EDITION  8" x 10" print and is ONLY $35 bones!!!!
ADORBS - am I right??? (that was hipster short form for adorable BTW)
I will show you more of those originals and prints on FRIDAY!
I will also be debuting one more thing…….but I won't have the information on that until later this week….so stay tuned for that breaking news too!!
Ok…..friends…..so here are the final deets YOU need to know……


Artfest at the Distillery
May 17, 18 & 19, (YES…..that's THIS Victoria Day Weekend)
11am-6pm daily
BOOTH #E12

85 artists and artisans exhibiting at the Historic Distillery District for three days only. 
You got your pottery, your glassware, your jewellery, ROBS FANTASTIC paintings and prints, you got your wood turning, your gourmet foods, all to the sounds of live music. 
It is a FREE bit of entertainment!

MORE INFO ON THE DISTIL (hipster short form for The Distillery District)
LIST OF EXHIBITORS

It is rain or shine - and I will be there……I'd love to see you!
Remember - this show is DIFFERENT from the Toronto Outdoor show (this July at City Hall)
I will be showing my very affordable reproductions…….and even a few LARGER reproductions…...so come out and talk to me about the new stuff!!!!!!!
COME ON IRENE!!
Ok…have a good Monday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment