MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

WW167: JELLY, INTERNATIONAL WATERS and UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER…...

Hey ho!
Here are the 5 things I want you to check out this week…….just because I said so……oh and because you trust my judgement….. and I like them A LOT!!!

1.) JELLY. OH-MY-DONUT!!!! I had these (I would say ONE of these but that would make me a filthy liar) this past weekend. (Thanks Angie!)
SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMERS!!!!
This is on College Street……..which thankfully is NOT close to my home…...

Look at the flavours below…….I DEFY you to love them…..

Go. EAT THEM!!!
See them on the web - heck….even get them DELIVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.) Meghan Stratman -- Bunny Pirates makes LOVELY layered paper pieces that I LOVE! She does very pretty work….but I especially love her pop-culture stuff!!!! For example…



Go check out her BLOG http://bunnypirates.blogspot.ca as well!!!
Great work!!!

3.) This is for you ENGLISH LIT nerds who read this….I know there are at least 3……You need to buy this poster…...


A Grand Taxonomy of Shakespearean Insults - Art Poster by Charley Chartwell
A tribute to Shakespeare's dagger-like wit, featuring 100 of his greatest insults, categorized by topic. This array of verbal swordplay includes classics like, "I was seeking for a fool when I found you", and "More of your conversation would infect my brain".



4.) BLOG OFF! Ok….so you know how I am addicted to podcasts these days……well……besides my top 4 (Nerdist, WTF, This American Life and Jordan, Jessie Go) I found a new podcast to enjoy the heck out of! Do you enjoy the Brits like I enjoy the Brits? Well then you are gonna HEART this podcast called International Waters.

I
nternational Waters is a pop culture comedy quiz show where land laws do not apply. Join host Dave Holmes and competing teams of world-famous comedians from the US and UK in a hilarious and lively test of pop culture knowledge (and the ability to make up baloney when that knowledge fails). It's part panel show, part trivia quiz and all laughs. It's also a little embarrassed it wrote that last sentence.

COME ON!!!
Nothing funnier than British v. American laughs!!!
Get it on iTunes!

5.) I saw this last week…but then husband forwarded it to me again last night…..so FANTASTIC…….see all the photos in "Unhappily Ever After" on their tumbler…..here are a couple I especially enjoyed……






No comments:

Post a Comment