MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, May 9, 2014

MAY SHOWS ADDED………AND NEW WORK…..

Howdy!!
Well the weekend is almost upon us. Sadly,m I won't see much of it as I am locked in the basement working!!! SIGH. Oh the glamourous life of an artist.
NEXT WEEK I have my first show of the Spring Season!



Artfest at the Distillery
May 17, 18 & 19, (YES…..that's Victoria Day Weekend)
11am-6pm daily
Artfest Toronto launches the summer with a celebration 85 of the top artists & artisans from across Canada. Artists are exhibiting at the Historic Distillery District for three days only. Come stroll the cobble stone lanes and take in the beauty of the Distillery District. Featuring pottery, glass, jewellery, paintings, wood turning, gourmet foods, live music and more. FREE admission.

LOCATION
EXHIBITORS

FOR MY PART…….I will be showing a few new paintings and a BUNCH of great NEW and affordable works!! You will love the new stuff I promise! Like this BRAND NEW PIECE:

"Sunnyside", 30" x 24", Acrylic on Canvas (also available as prints FOR THIS SHOW)

PLEASE KNOW that this is one of the ONLY shows that I can show my prints at - so come out and pick up the merch while you can! You will find me enjoying the SUN in booth #E12 (on Gristmill Lane)!!!
Later this month…….

"May the Fords be with You"
May 24th, 7-10pm
Atomic Toybot  (978 Queen St E)
What do you get when you combine the Star Wars Universe and the whatever universe that Rob Ford lives in? THIS SHOW! Nerdy and fantastic! I have a fun piece all ready for this show…that I will be showing that night…and previewing to YOU dear readers in a week or so!!


AND……ending out this month……. (whew)

Kensington Market Art Fair
Sunday, May 25th - 11am-6pm

This is the first ever! Come out and enjoy this outdoor event as part of "Pedestrian Sundays" in historic Kensington Market! I will be showing more GREAT new merch at this show! More information coming soon! 

OK…..now go have a great weekend!!!!!!!!
Have a cocktail for me! Oh who am I kidding - I'm drinking as I type this!!!
;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment