MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WW184: THE VERB HOTEL, THE LAST 5 YEARS, and spider-dog!

Welcome friends new and old to "Wonderful Wednesday"!
Here are thew 5 things you gotta love this week…..

1.) Vintage lovers…..this is for you…...I am not a lover of the game of ball-of-bases…..but this hotel reno….near Fenway Park in Boston is AWESOME. LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!! GBH worked with boston property developers samuels and associates to create a something AWESOME! The Verb Hotel is a redevelopment of a 94 room, mid-century modern howard johnson motel, built in 1959. They stripped it down and re-sexy-fied it!!! Just look at these screen captures from their site…...


OH MAN. I really like it! 



 Even the stationery is SUPER COOL……



Now….go to THE VERB HOTEL site to see more photos.
You will be glad you did!!!! And let's make our reservations to GO!!!!!
or on Facebook  or the Twitter….

2.) My fellow theatre dorks……LOOK AT THIS -- A SNIPPET! It's Anna Kendrick (who I LOVE) and Jeremy Jordan (from Newsies and Smash) in Jason Robert Brown's cult-favorite musical "The Last Five Years"!! I love this musical, and am looking forward to the film version!!

(that link is for my iPhone friends)

3.) Hey nerdy peeps…..how about THESE…….if you like word-y things.….and Star Wars…….how about these cuff links?! New officially licensed Star Wars Cuff Links use a 60's rock poster typographic look…...The rhodium plated and enamel cuff links come in seven different typographic characters:


Prices start at $39.95 a pair
Shop for Star Wars Typography Cuff Links on Amazon

4.) MMMMMM……..two of my favourite things….TOGETHER…..shoes….and cake. Yes….I am a boy…so I probably won't be wearing these myself….I want YOU to!!! Please enjoy the creations from The Shoe Bakery……custom created by Chris Campbell! There are a bunch of deeelish styles and colours…




NOW…go to the WEBSITE…..
or give them some "like" on Facebook !
(thanks to If it's Hip it's Here for this one!!)

5.) This made me laugh….I LOVE the incidental music…..so funny!!! (thanks Jeff D)
Check out his YouTube channel…or on the facebook
    (link HERE!)


No comments:

Post a Comment