MORE ABOUT ME

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HOW TO BE A CHICK MAGNET?


Ok...not really an article on this.......but here is my artwork called "CHICK MAGNET"

Not the same - but just as interesting!! (ish)
I have taken imagery from 2 of my completed paintings:



"New Plan" whis was sold in 2009. The barn in it is my Grandfathers in Port Burwell, ON
and the toy chick is from my painting "Dull".
I reassembled this imagery to create this 9" x 6" shadow box.
I then add ink and paint to punch up the colours.
On this piece I (again) added some scrabble times, some painted metal, and a cute little jigsaw piece - that I repainted!
And, as I mentioned before, each piece is one of a kind, and is completely affordable!

Go ahead and comment with one of these reactions below:

No comments:

Post a Comment