MORE ABOUT ME

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HELLO
















This is a blog.
I used to believe that there were only 2 types of bloggers:
1. Those who obsessively needed to foist their opinions on people
2. Frustrated writers.
As you may know, I am a full-time artist, which requires a endless amount of self-promotion.
Lately, I have been hearing that (allegedly) blogging is a fantastic forum for promotion.
I am not completely convinced, but I am gonna give it the "ol' college try".
I am not a fabulous writer, but I hope to keep this entertaining and informative.
Here's what I hope the content includes:
-the latest paintings I am working on
-my influences (aka great stuff by other people)
-amusing stories that may not be art related
So, let's hope for the best - and hope that someone wants to read this!
As part of my first post I have attached a commission that I just finished for a client.
It is a 12" x 36" painting - Acrylic on Board.
I look forward to lots of comments!
Cheers!

www.robcroxford.com

3 comments:

  1. you must include amusing anecdotes about mural projects.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you so are a fabulous writer. i kept every letter you wrote.

    ReplyDelete