MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, April 29, 2011

BAD @SS!

Hello friends! Happy Friday!!
Today I wanted to show you a new piece that I just finished that I will be showing at my "Auto Fixation" exhibition. But here is the thing........it is a titchy bit illegal.
Ok....truthfully it is flat out trademark infringement.
Thus the post name. Yes, I know when you think of me you immediately think 'bad @ss'
I am a rule breaker. As you can see, I may have used the imagery from a certain game......
I know, I know, that is not good...but it just happened!!!
Just the once.
We have all done something suspect in the past, am I right??
There is an illegal skeleton or TWO in your closet as well..........isn't there??
Anyone???????
Don't call the Monopoly police.......please!!!
Ok, so as I am writing this I am thinking of a few other times I have bended the rules ever so slightly when it comes to trademark/copyright issues.
Let's call them unintentional painting malfunctions.
Here are some other UPM's!
Enjoy:
Look at the tiny trademark infringement in the top left corner....don't mention it to Disney!
Dear Disney. Please pay no attention to the elephants on parade in the background.
I paint a LOT of toys. I am not sure if that is infringement or not? Should I be expecting a Fisher-Price Smackdown?
I also paint a lot of places and a lot of signage......is this Hooters sign illegal to paint? The better question is:
Is it wrong to make money on big boobs and overpriced wings??
So there are a couple examples.
Please do NOT scold me.
I will NEVER consciously do it again. Or at least I will try!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment