MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, April 8, 2011

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! MY TOP TEN POSTS OF THE LAST YEAR!

Hey guys!
Well it is a major milestone. NO.....I AM NOT TURNING 40!!!!!
I am celebrating because I have been blogging for one whole year.
160 posts. That's about 3 a week.....can you believe it?????
I thought to celebrate my 1st year anniversary, I would post my favourite 10 posts of the last year.
I think to keep it interesting for you, I will post the most amusing ones.
I know sometimes they can be a bit D-R-Y! Hopefully these chosen entries will amuse you!
Ok, so here we go!
These are in no particular order, enjoy:

#10 - TOP 10 OFFENSIVE ART SHOW COMMENTS - It's funny 'cause it's true!!!


# 9  - POPPIES, POOP AND THE ART OF EVOLUTION - I like this post, it is very honest...and it has some 
                                                                                           funny bits in it too!!




# 8  - ART GENERATIONALLY - This was a neat post about my first painting at the tender age of 15.



# 7  - WITH A MOUTH FULL OF CROISSANT - Another semi-amusing story.


# 6  - BEWARE THE BEAST - This is all about my trip to exotic Winnipeg!


# 5  - YOU SAY ANTIQUE....I SAY...... - I love me some antiquing....and these finds were nothing short of 
                                                              MIRACULOUS!


# 4  - GO GOOGLE YOURSELF - This is what happens when I am avoiding doing work. Not good.


# 3  - TORONTO: A LAKESIDE CITY??? - Imagine my surprise to find out that Toronto was on a lake.
                                                                   My shocking expose on the beach.

# 2  - ROB CROXFORD BOOK CLUB: PART ONE - The adventures of "Rainbow Rob" a (children's book) 
                                                                       proved to be good fodder for SEVERAL blog posts last year!

# 1  - EAST BOUND AND OUT PART 2: ODDITIES - A few highlights of my 'vacation' to New Brunswick!

Well? What did you think? Did you check them all out?
If you did.......you must have a lot of time on your hands (and THANK YOU)!
If you didn't.....take the weekend and read them......kick back with a coffee and a scone and enjoy.
I am gonna celebrate with a cocktail and something sweet.
(not because it is my anniversary.....just because it is a Friday!!)
REMEMBER
I always love (and deeply appreciate) your comments!!
Now go and re-read!!!
;-)



1 comment:

  1. Kids are off to W&W's so I will take some time to check them all out. In the mean time fix your east coast link - of course I clicked THAT one!!- LOL!! - and what's wrong with turning 40 - please tell me, because I have less than four months to do something about it!! LOL!! Congrats on the one year anniversary. And don't save the cocktails for just Friday!! It's always Wine O'clock somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete