MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, May 6, 2013

LAZY SUNDAY......

OLA me Amigos! 
Happy Seis De Mayo!
Is that a thing? Well...I am celebrating with a margarita anyway!
Yesterday was a beautiful day here in Toronto, so I thought I would share my day with you....
Through photos......enjoy:

First - brunch at OKOK (in Leslieville)
No patio for Robbie - he turns lobster within 5 minutes!
Sorry - that was racist....I meant 'Canadian Water Creature'.

"The Elvis"
(Peanut Butter & banana sandwich covered in egg and fried)
YUUUUM
After brunch - a walk to The VV Boutique:
(aka Value Village)
Ron....after returning home from Cuba....suddenly had a real feeling of buyers remorse.
Maybe he didn't need that carved chachki he bought after his 8th tequila?
Yes....it holds a bottle.......
I CANNOT for the life of me figure out why Ron would want to  give this treasure away!
No...no knives in this.....but look at the decorative wooden holder! A DREAM gift for any cook!
Also....I get it...Ladies love their wine.....and their cooking.....

I am a huge supporter of stricter food gun regulations. 

I WAS doing my BEST 'Charlie Angels' with the gun......
but then the guy behind me was ruining the moment for me.
UGH.
Maybe he was staring because of my new purse though........
NAILED IT - PERFECT MATCH!


A decorative  angel riding a dolphin soap dish.
Don't you feel cleaner already?
ICK.
HAD to have this.
Childs kite or gay propaganda - you be the judge!
Childs toy or gay propaganda.......you tell me....
P.S. - the dog talked! No....it didn't say things like "guuuurl......what are those shoes about?"
.....again....you be the judge.
 And now the perfect gift for the woman who HATES her man....
 
  SERIOUSLY......I think there need to also be stricter regulations on novelty ties......
The FUGLIEST TIE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE:

Insert lascivious organ joke here. AKA:
Here is the one organ that even Barry Manilow wouldn't put his lips on.
Sheet music for this organ:
1  2  1  7 5  1  2  1
(that was a little Heart and Sole)

U-Make-it.....
they give you the pattern AND the flannel to make this hoodie.
Insert topical commentary about overseas sweatshops here.

I bought 10 copies.

LOVELY!
Nothing says I love you, like a used human soup cooker.

NEVER USED OUTSIDE??
But REALLY used in someone's basement - THAT makes me want it more????!

 From VV we walked along King St to the St Lawrence Antique Market:
I dunno what it is.....if you know......LET ME KNOW!!!
It was heavy to drag around all day!!

Still love this sign!!

New Rooster on King now open....LOVE THE SIGN!!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!!
Wanted this at S.L.M.

Also wanted this!!!!!!

These are great too....books! I especially like:
"Let's Neck - to bring out the animal in you.",
"The Guest is Always Right: A gay, grand and glorious book for guests and hosts"
"A birds eye view of the Postwar world: new problems to worry about"
and "How to catch a cold and enjoy it"
GOOD READS!!!!
FINALLY...I leave you with this:

Which plate do you prefer?
Amish Chucky
 or
Creepy Christmas Clowns visit 'Shady Pines Retirement Home'
VOTE NOW!

 

There you have it....another great Sunday!!!!
Hope you enjoyed that!



No comments:

Post a Comment