MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, May 17, 2013

MONSTERS AND ROBOTS.......

HEY!
So last night was a BUSY night!!!
I started the night at the opening night of "Monsters and Robots":

Check out Atomic Toybot on the web.....
Here is the piece I submitted:

"When Robots Attack", 30" x 24", Acrylic on Board!
AVAILABLE NOW!

The first robot print!!!
HUZZAH!

Since you missed the opening.......I have brought you a couple of photos: 
LOVE THIS PIECE BY CINDY SCAIFE
Also these great little pieces by Dan Springer

There is my robo guy!

More neato stuff!
 
Like this one a LOT!
Not sure if this guy is a robot or a monster. OR BOTH??
Belldog Studios
LOOOOVE this guy!!
So, then I was off to see a Robot and Monster themed movie..... 


It was very enjoyable!!! 
It was Bennedict Cumberbatch-tastic!!!!
Gosh I LOOOVE him!
Finally......we had a drink at our favourite Thursday night hang out:

Thursday night wings at HOOTS!
What a night! Now to rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment